Back to headlines

img

Two sadhus die, one admitted to hospital after consuming tea at UP

Two sadhus in Uttar Pradesh breathed their last after they consumed tea served at an ashram. While two sadhus lost their lives, one was admitted to the hospital after he consumed the tea. The instance took place at Girirraj Vatika ashram. The Giriraj Vatika ashram is located in Govardhan area of Mathura. On Saturday, poisonous tea was prepared and served at the house-cum-ashram. The deceased were identified as Gulab Singh and Shyam Sundar Das. The sadhu admitted to the hospital was identified as Ram Babu. The two deceased sadhus had arrived at the ashram two days ago.

News source ~ Times Now